We are hiring
The past year has seen DWS Associates continue to grow. We need to recruit to allow us to continue our journey to establish a valued management and economic development consultancy on the stunning Atlantic Coast of Scotland. We are looking to recruit a recently qualified graduate to work with us to deliver projects, provide research and analysis on a broad range of topics and to work with us to develop our marketing and communications. This is initially a full time, one-year fixed term contract with a salary of £24,000 based in our offices in Lochgilphead, Mid Argyll.
Support the delivery of projects and assignments
• work alongside Senior Consultants to identify solutions and develop recommendations for clients
• research legislation, policy and other factors that could impact on the development of solutions
• quantify the economic and social impacts of proposed interventions and mitigation
Research and analyse
• complete research that informs and supports our marketing and sales strategy
• assist in the preparation of tenders for new work
• develop a set of methodologies to capture, track and analyse customer, competitor, and market data
• review, recommend, and implement a Customer Relationship Management system
• support the Directors to secure ISO 9001 and 140001
Communicate with stakeholders and clients
• develop a communications plan
• manage and develop the company’s website
• manage all social media communication focussed on developing relationships on LinkedIn and other relevant platforms
• educated to a minimum of HNC level in a relevant discipline such as Business Administration, Economics, Accounting & Finance, Commerce, Legal, Procurement, Statistics, or other business-related discipline.
• problem solver with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• competent user of Office 365
• excellent written and oral communication skills
• self-motivated and ability to work with others
• web and social media creation
• MS Project & MS Visio
• commercial awareness
• time spent in similar roles
We are looking to appoint as quickly as possible. If you would like more details, please reach out on email and we can arrange a mutually convenient time for a chat. To apply please email a brief CV and covering letter explaining why you would like to join us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications need to be received by 17.00 on Friday 4th December 2020. We will look to hold interviews week commencing 14th December with the aim of starting the successful candidate on the 11th January 2021.
This opportunity is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund under the 2014 -2020 Structural Funds programme.